Saya Fadjar/PapaTita dari Indonesia namun ingin share aplikasi untuk menguatkan sinyal video/live streaming pada Phantom 3 Standard/4K. Cara kerja aplikasi dengan merubah sinyal 2.4 Ghz dari 17 dBm ke 27 dBm (Jika ini terlalu tinggi bisa pilih opsi 20 dBm). Dengan sinyal video yang meningkat akan mengurangi lag, lebih stabil dalam penerimaan video. Apakah dengan modifikasi ini bisa menambah jarak/jangkauan P3S? Jawabnya bisa, karena RTH di trigger dua hal: buruknya sinyal remote atau buruknya sinyal video.
I’m Fadjar/PapaTita from Indonesia but wanted to share the application amplifies the signal for video / live streaming on Phantom 3 Standard / 4K
How it works is the application changing the 2.4 GHz signal from 17 dBm to 27 dBm (If this is too high can select option 20 dBm).
With the video signal increases will reduce the lag, more stable in the video reception.
What is with these modifications can increase the distance / range P3S? The answer could be, because RTH at triggered two things: poor controller signal or poor video signals.
You can see the video tutorial below:
Download Application: https://goo.gl/AtbIyz
App Terms and Conditions
1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to the Magic Power. This App is published by or on behalf of Us.
2. GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: The App is made available for your own, personal use. The App must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use the App you must comply with all applicable laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using the App you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
(a) Use the App in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
(b) Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the App or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
(c) Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of the App or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
3. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the App including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Us. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without my permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned us. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of us.
4. LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: The App may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). We may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, We does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
6. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN ME AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the App, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of us for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by English law.
7. SERVICE SUSPENSION: We reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
8. ADVERTISERS IN THE APP: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the App. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the App, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not us is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
9. COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run in or through the App (“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by us from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of us, which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. We reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
10. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the App.
We reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of us.
Support the latest firmware (1.7.90)
New Script optimization
Better live streaming for long range.
Phantom 3 Magic, The magic application for update tx-power and change channel with easy and safer. (for more information read file telnet_command.txt).
Tx-Power selection from 20 dbm up to 27dBm
Add option to set FCC 20 dBm (RC and Drone)
Add option to select only channel 13
You can also change channel via telnet with cmd: watchlog.sh -ch nn
Script optimization on the “Patch to FCC – RC and Drone”
1. Log file
2. Bug fixed on Revert back to CE
Displaying “iwinfo” again at the end after sending command to rc: “iw reg set BO; iw dev wlan0 set txpower limit 2700”
1. Watchlog.sh there an option to run in rc and drone, when previously only in rc
2. If using power booster antenna so that the output in rc need to be adjusted (max 20 dbm), while the drone remains 27 dbm.
3. Revert back to CE, Sometimes we want to restore the configuration to the stock, may want to sell it again?, in my case, i want to test app from the initial position.
v3.1: Scan Channel.